Saturday, January 17, 2009

sew MONI


I've been dreaming of staring up a hand bag line and home goods line for years. I kept making excuses, putting it off or shying away due to fears of rejection.

This month, the excuses stopped and I did something about it. I picked up fabric, my trusty scissors and began to sew again. Boy does it feel good!

The results are sew MONI, a small line of unique Totes, Aprons, Pillows and more. I will also sell Vintage Finds that have inspired my creative process.

Take a peak at my webstie here: www.sewmoni.com

I'm hoping for the best and expecting the best. Honestly, this is a win win situation for me. I've already scuceeded a million times over and could not have done it without the support of God, family and friends.

xo

Moni

1 comment:

Marishka said...

Cute bag, keep pursuing what you are good at.